In 2011, it is one of my resolutions to stay connected with family and friends and share important moments in our daily lives with each of you... hopefully this will give you a glimmer into our home, see our children grow, and be involved in our journey during the year.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

MME Challenge: I love you Chase...

So with work, school, and the boys... I really haven't scrapbooked as much over the last several years. I didn't realize how much I missed it until these last several weeks. I was able to spend time with my old friend Michelle and remember why I scrapbooked in the first place - to save those precious memories for years to come!
I worked on this layout of Chase this past week. I absolutely adore him... even with his terrible two's! Every time I tell him no, he crosses his arms and pouts. The first time it happened, I couldn't help but laugh, but now I am not enjoying the attitude. Thank goodness he will be three soon so I am hoping he will be growing out of it, however I am not holding my breath. I heard that terrible two's may last until college and even then, some days are hit or miss.

This was a fun scrapbook challenge from My Mind's Eye. You can see the sketch and challenge information here.

4 comments: