In 2011, it is one of my resolutions to stay connected with family and friends and share important moments in our daily lives with each of you... hopefully this will give you a glimmer into our home, see our children grow, and be involved in our journey during the year.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Etsy - I love this site

I am addicted to Etsy! If you haven't heard about the website http://www.etsy.com/ you should check it out. It is a website where people can sell vintage or homemade items. There is a little bit of everything... clothes, jewelery, toys, home decor, and artwork.

So I decided to open a store on the site (since it is free to have a store and only costs $0.20 to post an item for sale). I named it Addison Paige Designs since I never got a chance to use the girl name I had selected. So far I have sold three items. I just sold this today. It's a monogram bracelet I made. Click here to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment