In 2011, it is one of my resolutions to stay connected with family and friends and share important moments in our daily lives with each of you... hopefully this will give you a glimmer into our home, see our children grow, and be involved in our journey during the year.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I can't believe that I won...

So last week I posted a layout that I submitted for a contest on My Mind's Eye's (scrapbook manufacturer) blog. It was just a layout that I had fun making. This was the first contest that I have entered since Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame in 2007. I had no idea that I would actually win. Everyone that submitted was talented and the cards and layouts were AMAZING. I am very excited and can't wait for my prize to arrive! I won these three collections.
Stella and Rose: Buddies
Stella and Rose: Happy

Stella and Rose: Remember

Aren't these gorgeous... Thank you so much My Mind's Eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment