In 2011, it is one of my resolutions to stay connected with family and friends and share important moments in our daily lives with each of you... hopefully this will give you a glimmer into our home, see our children grow, and be involved in our journey during the year.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CHA was awesome!

So I spent the last 5 days at CHA in Los Angeles and it was AWESOME! I was able to catch up with old friends, love you Michelle, make new friends, see new innovative products, meet dancers from So You Think You Can Dance, and do some amazing shopping in the garment district and farmers market.

We had quite a few late nights and the 7 AM morning classes were killer. Thank goodness for Starbucks!
Ladies, I had so much fun... the view from The Standard was breathtaking and it seemed like the dancing at the Conga Room would never end. Don't forget about the crazy conversations at the Sheraton and the curlers (Kendra I have got to buy a set of those).

I will be posting more about the new products, classes, and the CRAZINESS soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment