In 2011, it is one of my resolutions to stay connected with family and friends and share important moments in our daily lives with each of you... hopefully this will give you a glimmer into our home, see our children grow, and be involved in our journey during the year.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another Love Layout for Valentines Day...

Here is another layout I worked on this weekend for Chase's album. I took this picture of him at the Santa Barbara Zoo. He loves it there. He loves running around, feeding the animals, the play area, and just being outside in general. I think he was most entertained looking at the elephants!
I used the sketch from Prima's February Sketch and had a lot of fun playing with all of the flowers. I think my favorite embelishment on this layout is the little bird on the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment