In 2011, it is one of my resolutions to stay connected with family and friends and share important moments in our daily lives with each of you... hopefully this will give you a glimmer into our home, see our children grow, and be involved in our journey during the year.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Week in the Life

I have decided to participate in this project by Ali Edwards called a "Week in the Life". I think this will be a lot of fun and a great way for me to document a real week in the McGraw house before things get hectic here and Cory leaves for Afghanistan.


I will be excited to share with you little things that happen here during the week of July 25th. I am sure between the four boys we will have plenty of stories to tell! You can click on the link above to get an idea of what we are in for...

No comments:

Post a Comment