In 2011, it is one of my resolutions to stay connected with family and friends and share important moments in our daily lives with each of you... hopefully this will give you a glimmer into our home, see our children grow, and be involved in our journey during the year.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Layout from Grandpa's Visit


Last night I did a little scrapbooking and created this fun layout with one of my favorite pictures from last week. THe boys had such a great time with Dad. They can't wait for him to come back out.

Journaling: Dad had a great time with Knox at the beach. I wish we lived closer so they could see him more. THey love spending time with him. It's amazing... it feels like yesterday he was playing with Charisse and I on the beach and now have children of our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment