In 2011, it is one of my resolutions to stay connected with family and friends and share important moments in our daily lives with each of you... hopefully this will give you a glimmer into our home, see our children grow, and be involved in our journey during the year.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Last Day of School

Well today is officially the last day of school for Riley and Wills. They are so excited about summer starting however they will miss their teachers and friends!

Wills had his Kindergarten Promotion this morning... He was so cute. I cannot believe how fast time goes by. I feel like he was just a baby and now we is moving on to first grade. They sang two songs in the cafeteria for everyone. Here is their school song, "I Want To Be an Eagle" and it was written by their music teacher, Mr. Lawhead.

This song is "I Am Ready For What the World May Bring".

Riley and Wills helped me make these cute teacher planners for the end of the year gifts. Both Ms. Davis and Mrs. Fisher loved them. We also got them cute borders for the bulletin boards and a small clutch from my favorite store, Coach.


Here is a picture of the boys and their teachers today.


Here are a few more pictures from this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment