In 2011, it is one of my resolutions to stay connected with family and friends and share important moments in our daily lives with each of you... hopefully this will give you a glimmer into our home, see our children grow, and be involved in our journey during the year.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You Are Anything But Ordinary...

So I was looking though a gallery at Two Peas in a Bucket for some inspiration for a scrapbook layout. I came across a layout by Ali Edwards and I absolutely loved it. The circles were such a cute idea. So I thought I could adapt this idea and create a layout that highlighted circles too.

I made this layout for Charisse for Mother's Day... I am going to frame it in a black high gloss frame and I think she will love it!


Journaling: It is hard to believe that we have grown up and have children of our own. It seems like yesterday that we were playing at the cottage on the beach collecting sea glass. Now here we are. You have grown into a strong young woman and a great mother. I am so proud of you and how you have raised your two beautiful girls. I always knew you would do great things. Charisse you are anything but ordinary... I love you.


While I wasn't brave enough to use paint, I did use the Cricut Cartridge Mother's Day Bouquet to cut out perfect 2" circles from various patterned paper and I even used the negative in the layout as well. I also love the wings and the iridescent circle paper that I put just below the picture. It gives the layout such a playful look...

No comments:

Post a Comment