In 2011, it is one of my resolutions to stay connected with family and friends and share important moments in our daily lives with each of you... hopefully this will give you a glimmer into our home, see our children grow, and be involved in our journey during the year.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

London Royalty

With the Royal Wedding last week, I thought it would be a perfect time to share my favorite photos from my trip to London with Dad back in 2004. We had a wonderful time seeing the sites and enjoying the culture.

I have always been fascinated with London. On the cover is a picture I took of Big Ben.



This is a picture of our hotel, the Langham Hilton in downtown London. We were right around the corner from all of the shopping and I felt like we were in the middle of the city. The hotel was gorgeous!



I put a picture of the view from our hotel room. You could see a beautiful park just outside our window. We also went on plenty of tours of the city. My favorite was a trip to Kensington Palace where Princess Diana's lived. It was much larger than I expected. The grounds were gorgeous and there were beautiful flowers and landscape everywhere.

We visited several other places as well... we had a private showing of the crown jewels, toured the Tower of London, had lunch at the Ritz and we rode the London Eye. The view was spectacular!



We finished up the week with a bus ride to the theatre for a showing of Mama Mia. This was several years before the movie and it was awesome!

It was a great trip and I was so grateful that my dad took me. It definitely was a trip of life time and I would love to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment