In 2011, it is one of my resolutions to stay connected with family and friends and share important moments in our daily lives with each of you... hopefully this will give you a glimmer into our home, see our children grow, and be involved in our journey during the year.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

National Scrapbook Day

For National Scrapbook Day, I thought I would share a layout I made this morning... I love this picture. There is a little bit of a glare since I took it through a window, but I love it just the same.


At first with this move, I was worried about working from home... however I think that this move was a blessing. I have been able to spend every day with the boys. I have lunch with them and I am able to be there for the important and everyday moments - everything from Knox's first steps to seeing the boys get home from school and helping with homework. It is hard to believe how fast these moments go by and when I look back on their childhood, I will be happy to say I was there.



No comments:

Post a Comment