In 2011, it is one of my resolutions to stay connected with family and friends and share important moments in our daily lives with each of you... hopefully this will give you a glimmer into our home, see our children grow, and be involved in our journey during the year.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day... we are celebrating with a quiet Sunday at home!


Cory and the boys made breakfast this morning. Then we spent most of the day playing in the yard and watching a few movies. The boys got me the cutest card... I just had to share it with you.


"Mom I can't imagine what life would be like without you."


"I'd probably be eating candy I got from a stranger, talking with my mouth full, and walking around with sharp objects while I sit too close to the TV in yesterday's underwear. Thanks and Happy Mother's Day!"

Here are a few pictures from this morning.







No comments:

Post a Comment