In 2011, it is one of my resolutions to stay connected with family and friends and share important moments in our daily lives with each of you... hopefully this will give you a glimmer into our home, see our children grow, and be involved in our journey during the year.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Photographs I took this weekend...

This past weekend I flew into Virginia Beach for a conference for work... it was nice to spend a few days with my family. We went to dinner at Lynnhaven's Fish House. This is probably one of the best restaurants in the area. If you are ever in the area you should head over and have the She-Crab Soup. Here are a few pictures I took outside by the pier.




We are planning on going out for Christmas this year... Cory will be deployed to Afghanistan and the boys get three weeks off from school. So we will probably fly out once the boys are out of school and stay until the Tuesday after New Years. I am excited and can't wait. I already have a list of things I want to do while we are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment