In 2011, it is one of my resolutions to stay connected with family and friends and share important moments in our daily lives with each of you... hopefully this will give you a glimmer into our home, see our children grow, and be involved in our journey during the year.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Few New Layouts...

Just thought I would share a few layouts that I just recently finished...

I took this picture of Wills just before his birthday. I can't believe how much he has grown since we brought him home from the hospital just six years ago. I am just amazed at how much he has changed our lives. He has such a big heart... we love you Wills!



Here is another layout of my other two boys...

 Last month we went to the Santa Barbara Zoo... I think that this is the boys' favorite place to go on the weekends. We must go at least once a month. They love the fresh air, seeing the animals, and running around the zoo. I love the fact that we have a family pass so its an inexpensive place that we can go that is fun and educational. We usually pack a lunch and they have picnic tables that have a great view of Santa Barbara.

No comments:

Post a Comment